Friday, January 18, 2008

I left my blog in....

I kind of deserted my last blog. Fell off on blogging for so long that it just seemed ridiculous to go back.

I'm going to be very brutally honest, or at least try to, with this blog. I really need to use this blog to let off steam and bitch, whine, and rant about whatever gets to me on a daily basis. SOOOOOO -at times I'll probably be annoying and, very often, readers may not agree with me. I don't want to hear it. I don't care if you think I'm right, wrong, or politically incorrect. This is the real me venting. And I think we all need that if we're not planning on going postal in the near future.

So, that brings to mind a question -What stupid thing do other people do that you're sure will one day drive you over the edge? And if this were your sure-as-shootin' last day on God's Green Earth, what might you do about it?

No comments: